Congratulations to Mercy Health’s Best Doctors of West Michigan
We are proud to announce that Mercy Health has 11 employed doctors listed as some of West Michigan’s Best Doctors. According to its website, Best Doctors was founded in 1989 by Harvard Medical School physicians. Best Doctors serves more than 30 million members in countries across the world. For 25 years, they have asked physicians to identify the doctors they consider the leaders in their field. Today, its peer-selected network has more than 53,000 medical experts in over 450 specialties and subspecialties.
Locally, West Michigan’s Best Doctors were selected from across 48 specialties and sub-specialties.
Congratulations to the following 11 employed physicians of Mercy Health, whose names and specialties were all published in the December 2015 issue of “Grand Rapids Magazine.”
- Mark Meengs, MD, West Shore Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
- Emilie Collins, MD, Mercy Health Physician Partners – Diabetes and Endocrine Center, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Eric Bouwens, MD, Clinica Santa Maria, Family Medicine
- Michael Banka, MD, Westshore Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- David Blair, MD, Mercy Health Physician Partners, Family Medicine
- Neil Colegrove, MD, Mercy Health Physician Partners, Family Medicine
- Robert Rood, MD, Mercy Health Physician Partners – Diabetes and Endocrine Center, Internal Medicine
- Christopher Marquart, MD, Shoreline Neurosurgical Consulting, Neurological Surgery
- Christopher Glisson, DO, Mercy Health Hauenstein Neurosciences, Neurology
- Philip Gorelick, MC, Mercy Health Hauenstein Neurosciences, Neurology
- Andrew Kleaveland, MD, Mercy Health Physician Partners, Pulmonary Medicine