Mercy Health experts will be there all weekend to help you get your year off to a healthy start. These are just a few ways you’ll be able to experience “living well” inside the Mercy Health space:
– get a better night’s sleep
– control mindless and emotional eating
– manage menopause
– exercise at home
-make healthy, tasty sushi and hummus for the whole family
There will be plenty of free screenings available, including:
– free Body Composition Analysis: Know your body composition and muscle opportunity in less than five minutes. InBody 520 measures body fat, muscle mass and muscle development. A $45 value.
– blood pressure screening
– learn your risk for getting Type 2 diabetes and heart disease and how to reduce your risk
– three-minute cardio step and bike endurance tests
Primary care physicians, nurses and other experts will be available to answer your questions and help you have your healthiest year yet!
For more information on what we’re offering at the Living Well Expo, be sure to visit http://showspan.com/LWG/.
The Living Well Expo takes place January 10-11 at DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids. Hours are Friday, 12-8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children (6-14), and free for children 5 & under.