Use Mercy Health for your health care needs – Good for you and for the organization
In 2012, Mercy Health associates and their family members on the Trinity Health Insurance Plan spent $4 million for medical services outside of our system. We provide most of these services within the Mercy Health system and we would like to enhance your awareness of what services are available within our organization and encourage you to consider Mercy Health the next time that you need these health care services. By doing this, you will access high quality services delivered by highly competent health care professionals that are part of our system. The expense is lower to our system when you receive these services at a CHE/Trinity Health facility or provider. In addition, you benefit from lower co-payments and deductibles that reduce the amount that come out of your pocket. Obtaining services at a CHE/Trinity facility or provider also helps ensure the sustainability of our organization as a provider to the greater community and a major employer in the region.
The foundation of staying in our system starts with using a Mercy Health Physician Partners Primary Care Physician (MHPP PCP). By using an MHPP PCP, your lab work, radiology services and referrals to a specialist will also most likely be within the Mercy Health Saint Mary’s system.
Our acute and ancillary services include our Emergency Departments at the Mercy Health Saint Mary’s Campus downtown and the Southwest Campus. We offer an Urgent Care center at our East Beltline location. Physical Therapy, laboratory and radiology services are available at many locations around Grand Rapids and the surrounding area.
If you choose to use a non-Mercy Health PCP, please ask to have your blood-work, radiology and other services done at a Mercy Health facility. When you need a referral, ask to see a Mercy Health physician.
Below is a list of services that Mercy Health provides. In addition, our CarePath Partners (physician that are highly-aligned with the Mercy Health system) have been selected to give you a comprehensive list of specialists that cover most medical issues. Please ask them to perform your procedure at a Mercy Health facility to save an additional 20%.
- Breast Surgery – Comprehensive Breast Center
- Cardiology – Grand River Cardiology
- Endocrinology – Saint Mary’s Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, Thyroid Specialists
- Geriatrics – Mercy Health Physician Partners
- Infectious Disease – Special Immunology and Infectious Disease Services
- Neurology, Epilepsy and Memory Disorders – Saint Mary’s Hauenstein Neuroscience Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) – Mercy Health Saint Mary’s Campus
- Obstetrics and Gynecology –OB/Gyn Downtown and OB/Gyn East Beltline
- Oncology, Thoracic Surgery – Lacks Cancer Center Surgical Oncology
- Palliative Care
- Pediatrics – MHPP Downtown and Rockford locations
- Pulmonology – Saint Mary’s Pulmonary Services
- Sleep – Saint Mary’s Sleep Center
- Vascular Surgery – Grand River Vascular Surgery
- Wound – Wound Care Center, Mercy Health Saint Mary’s Campus
Visit www.mercyhealthphysicianspartners.com to find a physician.